Effective date – Jan 03, 2021.
1. Copyright of Site Content. All site content, including but not limited to, text, graphics, and layouts are the property of the Green Cell and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. No portion of this site may be reproduced, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of the Green Cell. The content of this site may be printed, copied, viewed, downloaded, saved to disk for private use and otherwise used solely for personal informational purposes, providing embedded copyright notices are NOT removed from the images. No site content may be altered in any way.
2. Not Responsible for Links. This site may contain links to and from other Internet sites. These sites are independent of the Green Cell, and the Green Cell has no control over, or responsibility for, the content, functioning, operation, policies, or availability of such sites.
3. Disclaimer. The Green Cell strives to make certain the information available at this site is up to date, but the Green Cell assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The Green Cell specifically disclaims any duty to update the information on this site.
4. Emails Confidential Comments Become Property of the Green Cell. The Green Cell will treat emails sent by users to our firm via this website as confidential to the extent required by law whether or not the sender retains our firm. However, any feedback or suggestions, written or oral, directed to the Green Cell concerning this site become the property of the Green Cell.
5. No Warranties Regarding this Site. The Green Cell provides and maintains this site on an AS AVAILABLE basis. The Green Cell makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or availability of this site.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE GREEN CELL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE GREEN CELL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THE GREEN CELL ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU AGREE THAT THE GREEN CELL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ALLEGEDLY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE THEORY OF LIABILITY ASSERTED. THE GREEN CELL IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD-PARTY NO MATTER WHAT THEORY OF LIABILITY IS ASSERTED. THE INTENT OF THE GREEN CELL IS TO LIMIT ITS POTENTIAL LIABILITY TO MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
7. No Representative Actions. You and Green Cell agree that any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or our website is personal to you and Green Cell, and that any dispute will be resolved solely through individual action, and will not be brought as a class arbitration, class action, or any other type of representative proceeding.
11. Waiver. Failure to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms, covenants and conditions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of such terms, covenants and conditions, nor shall any waiver or relinquishment of any right or power hereunder at any one or more times be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of such right or power at any other time or times. No waiver shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized officer of the Green Cell.